User Rights and Obligations
- User shall be responsible for all activities performed in User’s registered user account and information provided by User himself/herself, as well as about the confidentiality of the password and user account.
- User shall not have the right to transfer User’s details (user name and password) to third persons. User’s details can be used solely by the particular user (a natural or legal person), to whom they have been awarded.
- User is not allowed to execute such actions that are targeted against system security. In case of stating any breaches, Bored of Borders shall retain the right to unilaterally terminate provision of the service, without giving prior notice about that and without explaining the reasons for it.
- When placing the order, User approves that he/she has read and agrees with Bored of Borders Terms and conditions.
- When placing the order User agrees that the processing of the submitted data is executed by Bored of Borders in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law.
- The User chooses a product in the online shop.
- The User enters his/her delivery and invoice address.
- The User chooses the desired type of delivery.
- The User makes payment choosing a payment method.
- The User receives his/her order according to the chosen type and terms of delivery.
- Bored of Borders guarantees storing of your information and not disclosing it to third persons.
- Bored of Borders uses and stores your personal information for the following purposes: to administer liabilities with the client, i.e. to be able to provide the order development, execution and organisation of its delivery.
- All prices are provided in EUR with VAT (21%). Order execution is begun only after the payment is made.
- If Your shipping address is outside European Union, the final price will deduct VAT (21%).
- You can pay for products ordered at Bore of Borders on the Internet, using payment cards – both credit and debit cards and . We accept payments by Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro payment cards. The confidentiality of payment card data is provided by Swedbank.
- You can also pay using online bank account with Swedbank, SEB or Citadele bank accounts.
- You can also pay via your PayPal account. Upon choosing to pay via PayPal you will be connected to your PayPal account.
- Standard period of executing the order is 1-3 working days. When the order is ready, you will receive an e-mail at your provided e-mail address.
- Order will be handed over for delivery, or placed at our office to receive it in person – it depends on the selected type of receiving the order.
- Delivery time after the payment (including the time of processing and producing the order) may be 2-13 working days – depending on the chosen product and selected type of receiving the order.
Order delivery types
- You can receive the ordered products free of charge at Myprint office in Riga, 128 Aleksandra Čaka Street every working day from 9.00 to 18.00 (13:00 – 14:00 lunch ) Sat – , Sun – .
- Omniva courier in the territory of Latvia. Order is delivered to your given address in Latvia the next working day after the order is manufactured.
- Omniva Postal packs service throughout the territory of Latvia. Order delivery to the postal terminals is carried out the next working day after the order has been manufactured.
- Worldwide* shipping is available and per average takes 1–10 working days from the production of the product.
- Excluded countries: Central African Republic, Comoros, Cuba, Equatorial Guinea, Falklands, Guinea Bissau, Iran, Johnston Island, Kiribati, North Korea, Mayotte Island, Myanmar, Nauru, Russian Federation, Saint Pierre Et Miquelon, Sao Tome & Principe, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, St. Helena, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tokelau Islands, Republic Of Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Wake Islands.
- If the User hasn’t received his/her order in 10 days time from the day the order has been dispatched (the day you have received our e-mail confirming that the order has been dispatched), the User ought to contacy MYPRINT via e-mail: email@example.com or phone: +371 26 300 43.